Mayor! Mayor! v1.21 Update Log
April 4, 2018
Hello! Welcome to the second update log for Mayor! Mayor! Thanks for reading. Keep in mind that the changes stated in these update logs affect both the free and premium versions of the app. Most of the stuff in this update is QoL changes such as fixing images, sound effects, effect descriptions, and some general visual fixes. One of these changes was a user suggestion from several people asking for a total Type Population count to be displayed in the Build Menu...so its there now! Check out the rest of the changes below.
- Updated uneditable road tiles (typically on the edge of certain cities) so that they now "open up" to the edge of the city.
- Increased the Population growth rate and minimum growth amount.
- Added a "grace period" for new cities so that the population does not drop until 10 buildings are built.
- Added Total Type Population to Build Menu for ease-of-access.
- Changed "Secondary Type Cube" in the Build menu so that it stays active when the selected building has no secondary type (cube becomes primary type color).
- Buffed Bus Stations Max Earnings (0 -> 10) and nerfed its Population Need (0 -> 5000). The Bus Station's effect earnings are not effected by population but the base amount is.
- Buffed Hospital's effect earnings (2 -> 10).
- Fixed Build Menu images for the Hotel, Neighborhood, and Hospital to reflect the changes made in the last update.
- Fixed users being able to tap "through" the Objective Clipboard on buildings, causing the Building Info Menu to pop up.
- Fixed Library's earnings being much higher than intended. (100 -> 30)
- Fixed an issue where buildings not adjacent to roads could still have their abilities activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Bank's and Arcade's effects were highlighting buildings they didn't actually effect.
- Fixed Building Menu "HighClose" sound effect.
- Fixed Error sound effect to make it a higher pitch (was too difficult to hear previously).
- Fixed an issue where certain "Roll Range" buildings were not issuing the correct type of earnings.
- Fixed text for "Roll Range" buildings such as the Night Club to more accurately describe the type of earnings they received as bonus.
- Fixed an issue where Earnings Objectives (i.e., "Earn $X in a single roll.") were not activated by bonus earnings coming from "Roll Range" and "Roll Dispersal" buildings.