Mayor! Mayor! v1.22 Update Log
April 9, 2018
Big update today! The main update with today is iOS support! You can now find Mayor! Mayor! on the App Store! This update also brings you toggleable citizens to your cities. Purely a fun addition, but breathes a lot of life into the game. 3 more cities (all 3-cost cities) have been added to the game as well! Most of the other changes are general ease-of-use items that I hope will make the overall experience a bit more enjoyable. Thanks for continuing to play Mayor! Mayor! Check out the detailed update list below.
- Added Mayor! Mayor! to the App Store. Can now be played on iPhones and iPads!
- Added 3 more cities (3-cost): Jannada, Jokull, and Koraha!
- Added ability for the app to check and let users know about game updates.
- Added persistence to the Build Menu so when it is closed and opened again it will still be navigated to the same place.
- Removed X's appearing on roads when in building build mode, not road build mode.
- Cut out some extraneous dialogue from the tutorial to streamline it.
- Added "Pop" noises to road placement.
- Added a "Build More" button to the Edit portion of the building info menu.
- Added the ability to click buildings that were just built to more quickly view their stats.
- Added citizens to the cities! Number of citizens that appear is based off of the number of buildings in your city.
- Added the ability to turn off citizens in the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where the population of cities was stalling before actually reaching the same amount as happiness.
- Fixed an issue where roads that were error-highlighted didn't become un-highlighted if the road build session was reversed (i.e. cancelling road build mode while errors still existed).
- Fixed an issue where the Convention Center was connecting to roads when it shouldn't be.